Skip to content
- Peony: Peonies are large, round, fluffy flowers with many layers of petals. They come in a variety of colors, including pink, white, and red, and they bloom in late spring and early summer.
- Dahlia: Dahlias are large, fluffy flowers that come in a wide range of colors, including red, pink, orange, yellow, and purple. They bloom from mid-summer to fall and are often used in floral arrangements.
- Chrysanthemum: Chrysanthemums are fluffy flowers that come in a variety of shapes and colors, including white, yellow, and pink. They bloom in the fall and are often used in autumnal floral arrangements.
- Astilbe: Astilbes are fluffy flowers that come in shades of white, pink, and red. They have feathery plumes of tiny flowers that bloom in early to mid-summer and are often used in garden borders.
- Baby’s breath: Baby’s breath is a delicate, fluffy flower with small, white or pink blossoms. It is often used as a filler flower in bouquets and floral arrangements.
- Lamb’s ear: Although not technically a flower, lamb’s ear is a plant with fluffy, silvery leaves that resemble fuzzy ears. It is often used as a ground cover in gardens.
- Cotton flower: Cotton flowers are fluffy, white, and resemble fluffy cotton balls. They bloom in late summer and early fall and are often used in floral arrangements.